The Solution: Using cutting edge equipment BPR, Inc. can drill a channel down the flowline of a gutter to restore proper curbside water drainage. Flowline channeling is a clean, fast and effective way to remove standing water without damage to the sub grade. Click here to view our Before and After Gallery.
- Channeling is clean, fast & effective
- R&R of curb & gutter is not required
- Less than half the cost of R&R
- Will not damage sub grade
- Doesn’t impede traffic or residents access
West Nile Virus Prevention:
- #1 PREVENTION METHOD = REMOVE STANDING WATER
- Residents and cities alike have the responsibility of eliminating mosquito breeding sites from the property.